TABLE OF CONTENTS
Lead time to ship is the number of days that it takes from receiving an order to sending it. By default lead time to ship for Onceit is 3 days. This can be changed in Omnivore using a two different methods.
To change the 3 day default log in to Omnivore and follow the steps below.
You can set the lead time to ship in Omnivore in two ways:
- Set the same lead time to ship for ALL products.
- Go to 'Settings - Onceit - General'
- Scroll down to the 'Lead time to ship' field and enter the number of days.
- Click 'Update settings' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Onceit'
- Set a different lead time to ship for a group of products - useful if you have products like big and bulky items that have different handling times. A lead time to ship that is set up with a Product Group will override the default set up.
- First define the group of products that you want to have a different lead-time to ship than the default by going to 'Products - Product Groups'
- Go to 'Products - Product Actions', click the 'lead time to ship button' under Other Product Enhancements.
- Complete the required fields using the Product Group you have created.
- Click 'Save' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Onceit'