TABLE OF CONTENTS
This Catch-approved article provides valuable insights on getting your products approved by Catch, along with useful resources for retailers. Please review the information below to minimise the need for repetitive communication with the Catch Team.
Product Approvals - How Catch Works
Below is the current workflow for Catch Product Approvals. These steps are supported by the attached PDF named Catch Product Approvals Process. Both are required reading.
- Seller submits products to Catch (this is the upload to Catch marketplace from Omnivore). Catch receives the import of your products.
- The Catch Team review all Pending Products and will either 'Approve or Reject' the products in the feed.
- Approved products are set to active and listed on the Catch marketplace.
- Rejected products appear in the seller's Partner Portal Marketplace Dashboard under 'Submitted Product Rejection Report'. To find this please make sure you go to this specific Catch link where you should see the report towards the bottom of the page https://partner.catch.com.au/hub/s/marketplace-dashboard
- Sellers can then use the Rejected Reasons Glossary to resolve Rejected Reasons as per the Catch Guidelines.
- If you are still unsure on how to resolve the Rejected Reasons, you can contact the Catch Seller Support Team at email@example.com and provide details on products that have not been approved.
- If products are still listed as ‘Pending Approval’ for longer than 7 days after the products were imported to Catch (uploaded from Omnivore), you should contact Catch's Seller Support Team for an update using the above email address. **You can contact Omnivore and we can do so on your behalf, but this will add an extra layer to the process, in most cases you are best to deal directly with Catch on this matter.
The Needs Approval Tab in Omnivore
Products that appear in this section may also be in the Listing Errors section.
Products in this section may have the following issues:
- For variant-type products, certain variants may already be listed on Catch, while others have encountered issues. In such cases, the product will be displayed here, pending approval for the unlisted variants. More info on the next steps can be found here.
- These items were initially rejected by Catch and can be found in a rejection error report within your Catch Seller Portal.
- Products and/or variants in this "Needs Approval" section must be reviewed within Catch. They may have Catch errors that are not visible to us but can be seen on your rejection error report.
After your products are uploaded to Catch they are either:
Approved | Rejected & In a Catch error report | In Omnivore with a listing error
As a guide, please refer to the following two FAQs below to help you gain understanding and resolve any errors or rejections.
New Catch Errors
When some variants are not listed but others are
Please note the attachments below, we recommend saving this guide for future reference.