TABLE OF CONTENTS
User scenarios for this Shopify function.
- Including / excluding products based on price
- Including / excluding products based on a Metafield stored value
Note: the setup steps within Shopify can also be found within the Shopify Support Portal.
Setup steps in Shopify and Omnivore
- Create your automatic collection in your Shopify Store. This is under Products - Collection - Create Collection.
- Set Collection type to 'Automatic'.
- To base your collection on price use this setting:
- To base your collection on a value (i.e instock) using a metafield, ensure the automated collection filter has 'use in automated collections' checked.
- Select the metafield you have created in the filter box:
- Use the screen capture below to apply the settings.
- This means that in Omnivore you can now set your product exclusions or inclusions based on your automatic collections that have been setup based on your price and in-stock criteria.
- Follow this article here and apply the Include/Exclude method using categories to decide which products to list or not. (we call your Shopify Collections Retailer Categories in Omnivore)