TABLE OF CONTENTS
Shipping is generally set up within Onceit and will be discussed with you by your Onceit account manager.
The Shipping Setup section in Onceit can be located under My Account, Settings, Shipping Configuration and Shipping Options. See screen capture below.
To add, you also must add a policy in Omnivore and connect them to the Onceit Shipping options, see below for more info.
Also see Configuring Shipping Charges in your Onceit seller portal for information on configuration.
Search breadcrumb: Documentation > Setting up and using your store in Mirakl > Using the seller portal > Configuring shipping charges
Types of Shipping
The following Shipping Options are available:
- Flat rate shipping
- Free shipping; on all products or for products over a certain threshold.
- Shipping based on defined shipping zones - create a flat rate for each zone. You can also set different rates for parcel sizes within each zone. NB: for a breakdown of zones, see this Onceit FAQ.
- Weight based shipping - you will need to set up Product Groups using the Weight criteria in Omnivore then link each product group to a Onceit Logistics Shipping Class in Omnivore under 'Settings - Shipping'.
- Shipping charges for different products as defined using Product Groups in Omnivore.
Add A Policy in Omnivore
Please follow the steps below to add a Shipping Policy into Omnivore. In the process of doing this you will be selecting the Onceit Options from the drop down menu. As you will see Shipping Policies in Omnivore can also be attached to Product Groups.
- Launch Omnivore and navigate to Settings, Onceit, Shipping, click add new shipping policy.
- From the pop up window select the shipping policy name from the drop down to match what is setup in Onceit.
- If you are using group of products for this shipping method/policy select that from the drop down menu.
- Click Update.
- Repeat the steps to add the policies based on the number shipping options you have.
- The shipping cost and cost per zone is configured within Onceit.
- NOTE: the minimum policy required in Omnivore is a default policy.
- Changes to shipping policies in Omnivore will require a product sync. Please click 'upload to onciet' from the Dashboard when your policies have been setup.
More Shipping FAQ's
Check your Onceit Seller Portal on Shipping Setup (you will need to log to Onceit to view this page)
The Onceit Marketplace does require mandatory shipment tracking for orders.