TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview & Steps
- First step for setup
- Remove existing listings from Catch (option 1):
- Keep existing listings on Catch (option 2):
- Remove any existing mapping configurations:
- Key points to note
- Continue with our Catch Setup Checklist
This FAQ reviews everything you need to know as a retailer with existing listings on the Catch marketplace.
If you are already selling on Catch you have the option to either remove or connect to existing listings if all exist on your website and the data matches what is already in Catch. Please consider all of the steps below before you proceed.
First step for setup
1. Advise Catch that you will be integrating using Omnivore:
- Go to https://partner.catch.com.au/hub/s/contactsupport
- Choose "I have a technical question" from the dropdown and fill in the required fields.
- In the description box please state that you are moving to Omnivore and require assistance with the changeover.
Remove existing listings from Catch (option 1):
- Install the Omnivore App/Extension for your eCommerce store.
- Create your Omnivore account and choose Catch as the Marketplace.
- When you go through the sign-up flow don't Authorise to Catch.
- Finalise your setup - see this checklist for help.
- Contact Catch to request they purge your old listings. This normally takes 36-48 hours.
- Once you have received confirmation from Catch that your old listings have been removed your new listings from Omnivore can be uploaded.
- Important - Before you Start Selling in Omnivore you must input a date in the field "Do Not Import Orders Before" otherwise we will import any recent orders that you may have already dispatched. This date should be the date that you hit "Start Selling". The setting can be found in Omnivore via Settings->Catch->General. Please ensure you hit the Update Settings button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Via Settings->Catch->General click Connect Now and log in to Catch/Mirakl to Authorise to Catch.
- Go to the Catch tab on your dashboard and click the Start Selling button. You will see a warning that you need to link or end any existing listings you have first otherwise it will cause orders to fail. Tick the box to confirm you wish to proceed, click the I Am Ready To Start Selling button, and follow the instructions to upload your products to Catch.
Note that there will be downtime of a minimum of 36-48 hours where you won't have listings in your store while the old listings are removed and new ones uploaded.
Keep existing listings on Catch (option 2):
If you want to keep your existing Catch listings please follow the instructions below to see if this will be possible.
- Login to https://marketplace.catch.com.au/
- Go to 'My Inventory' - 'offer list' - you will see a column called 'Offer Sku'
- In Omnivore, find a product and view the product details page. The offer SKU in Catch needs to match one of the following fields in Omnivore;
- Retailer Ref
- If the Offer SKU in Catch is the same as one of these field values you should be able to link your products in Omnivore with your existing listings on Catch. Please contact our Support Team with the value that matches to your Catch Offer SKU and they will be able to assist.
- If the Catch Offer SKU does not match with one of the field values above we won't be able to take over any existing listings. In this case, please follow the instructions in Option 1 and arrange to have your current listings purged.
Remove any existing mapping configurations:
- Login to Catch and under My Account > Settings > Imports > Scroll down to the bottom and click “Delete my configuration” and “Delete my value lists”
- If you don't do this, you may receive the error message "Category could not be identified" when you list products.
Key points to note
There is value in keeping existing listings on Catch as removing existing offers can impact Catch search results and will remove all product ratings, etc. We suggest speaking with the Catch Team or your Onboarding Specialist if you need more information regarding this.