If you are already selling on Catch and have existing listings, these are the main steps taken:
- Raise a support ticket with Catch and advise them that you are an existing seller who is moving to list via Omnivore
- Remove the existing listings from Catch AND
- Remove any existing mapping configurations.
1. Advise Catch that you will be integrating using Omnivore:
- Go to https://partner.catch.com.au/marketplacehelp/s/submit-a-request
- Choose "I have a technical question" from the dropdown and fill in the required fields.
- In the description box please state that you are moving to list using Omnivore and require assistance with the changeover.
2. Set up Omnivore and Remove existing listings from Catch:
- Install the Omnivore App/Extension for your eCommerce store
- Create the Omnivore account and choose Catch as the Marketplace
- When you go through the sign-up flow, don't add the API key for Catch just yet, you can add it once you're ready to list.
- Finalise your setup - see this checklist for help.
- When you're ready to push up listings to Catch, add the API key under 'Settings - Catch - General' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'
- Catch will need to review the products sent. If they are happy to approve then we can request for your current listings to be ended.
- Catch will remove the old listings - this can take 36 to 48 hours.
- Once the listings are removed, the new listings can be uploaded. Click 'Upload to Catch' to send new listings up and request approval.
Note that there will be downtime of a minimum of 36-48 hours where you won't have listings in your store while the old listings are removed and new ones uploaded.
3. Remove any existing mapping configurations
- Login to Catch and under My Account > Settings > Imports > Scroll down to the bottom and click “Delete my configuration” and “Delete my value lists”
- If you don't do this, you may receive the error message "Category could not be identified" when you list products.