TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview & Steps
- Key points to note:
Overview & Steps
If you are already selling on Catch you have the option to either remove or connect to existing listings if all exist in your website and the data matches what is already in Catch. Please consider all of these steps before you proceed.
1. Advise Catch that you will be integrating using Omnivore:
- Go to https://partner.catch.com.au/marketplacehelp/s/submit-a-request
- Choose "I have a technical question" from the dropdown and fill in the required fields.
- In the description box please state that you are moving to list using Omnivore and require assistance with the changeover.
2. Setup Omnivore and remove existing listings from Catch (option 1):
- Install the Omnivore App/Extension for your eCommerce store.
- Create your Omnivore account and choose Catch as the Marketplace.
- When you go through the sign-up flow, don't add the API key for Catch just yet, you can add it once you're ready to list.
- Finalise your setup - see this checklist for help.
- Important - Before hitting "start selling" in Omnivore/Catch feeder you must input a date in the field "Do Not Import Orders Before" or we will import any of your recent orders that you may have already dispatched. This date should be the date that you hit "start selling". This setting can be found in Omnivore/Catchfeeder at Settings->Catch->General. Please make sure you hit the "Update Settings" button after inserting the date.
- When you're ready to push up listings to Catch, add the API key under 'Settings - Catch - General' then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'
- Catch will need to review the products sent up by Omnivore. If Catch are happy to approve them we can request for your current listings to be ended.
- Catch will remove the old listings - this will usually take 36 to 48 hours.
- Once the listings are removed, the new listings can be uploaded. Click 'Upload to Catch' to send new listings up and request approval.
Note that there will be downtime of a minimum of 36-48 hours where you won't have listings in your store while the old listings are removed and new ones uploaded.
3. Remove any existing mapping configurations:
- Login to Catch and under My Account > Settings > Imports > Scroll down to the bottom and click “Delete my configuration” and “Delete my value lists”
- If you don't do this, you may receive the error message "Category could not be identified" when you list products.
4. Setup Omnivore keeping existing listings on Catch (option 2):
If you want to keep your existing Catch listings please contact our Support Team and we can help you set up Omnivore before you begin Start Selling. Here are some things you can check in Omnivore to see if your data will match.
- Login to https://marketplace.catch.com.au/
- Go to 'My Inventory' - 'offer list' - you will see a column called 'Offer Sku'
- In Omnivore, find a product and view the product details page - the offer SKU in Catch should match either of the following fields in Omnivore;
- Retailer Ref
- If the 'Offer SKU' in Catch is the same as one of these numbers here, you should be able to link your products in Omnivore with your existing listings on Catch.
- If the 'Offer SKU' does not match up with a field that we have in Omnivore, please contact our Support Team by creating a new ticket so we can assist you.
Key points to note:
There is value in keeping existing listings on Catch, removing existing offers can impact Catch search results and will remove all product ratings, etc. If you need more information regarding this we suggest speaking with the Catch Team or your On-boarding Specialist.