TABLE OF CONTENTS
WooCommerce allows variant attribute customisation; this means that Omnivore users need to apply field mappings so that we can fully import and build products that have variants to ensure the marketplace will accept them. Failing to do this may result in validation errors such as:
variants do not have unique attributes
As a general rule for Woocommerce please check your field mapping in Omnivore, the steps below cover how to do this.
How To Fix
- The first thing to do is look at the products in Omnivore, in most cases they will have product variations.
- Find the products in Woocommerce and note what the variant name is. E.g. is it size, colour, style, design etc.
- In Omnivore navigate to Settings, Woocommerce Feed, Map Fields, on this page you can map your Woocommerce fields to our product fields.
- Scroll to find the Data field on the left side and select your data from the right side drop down menu called. See screen capture below as a guide.
- Once all fields are mapped, click Update Settings on that page then go to the Dashboard and click Import from Woocommerce.
Points To Consider
- Size can be directly mapped to Size
- Colour can be directly mapped to Colour
- This change won't take affect until you do an Import from Woocommerce.
- Both colour and size fields can have more that one field mapped.