TABLE OF CONTENTS
Add Catch & Connect
Points to consider before you connect:
- If you're new to Omnivore, simply select Catch Marketplace during the sign up process after installing the Omnivore app and follow the prompts using the below information as a guide.
- Existing Omnivore Customers adding Catch follow the steps below.
- Have your Catch Marketplace Account login details handy as you will need them.
- From your Omnivore Dashboard click Add New Marketplace from the right had section.
- Select Setup Catch from the list to enter into the setup wizard.
- Check your information and currency on the first welcome screen and click Next.
- You will be asked to connect your Omnivore Account to your Catch Marketplace Account, during this process you will be asked to login to Catch.
- Click Go to Catch.
- You will be directed to the Catch/Mirakl Login page, you will need to sign in to Mirakl.
- After you click next and login you will be taken to a Mirakl page, on this page you will have to read the screen and click Confirm.
- This completes the authorisation process from Omnivore to your Catch Marketplace Account. Click Continue.
- The next step in the wizard is to setup your Default Shipping for Catch. Select your preferred shipping from the Shipping name drop down list and click Finish.
- The final step is to select your top level categories for Catch.
- This screen will have a list of Catch Categories, tick the ones that are most relevant to you, then click Next.
- This completes the first stages of Adding Catch to Omnivore, Connecting Omnivore to Catch and setting up the basic functions.
- Please note there are still more settings to check, please follow this Full Setup Guide to continue with your next steps.
Authorise Process - Omnivore to Catch
If Omnivore is connected to Catch (using an old method) and you have been asked to re-auth or reconnect please follow these steps as a guide.
- In Omnivore navigate to Settings - General - Catch, note the fields are blank, click Authorize Now.
- This will put you into the authorization/connection wizard process.
- See steps 6-8 in the first section above and follow the prompts to authorize Omnivore to Catch.
- Navigate to return back to the Settings - General - Catch page in Omnivore.
- Click the Check Connection button to ensure this process worked successfully.
If you connected Omnivore to the incorrect Catch Marketplace Account you will need to follow the below process to re-authorise.
- Log out of your Mirakl account ( Catch Marketplace Account)
- In Omnivore navigate to Settings - General - Catch and click Delete Authorisation.
- Click Authorise Now, this will take you back into step 6 above. Continue with steps 6-8 above.
- Please be aware that sometimes your browser can automatically login you using saved credentials. That is great unless the saved credentials happen to be for a different Catch Account that you do not want Omnivore to connect to.
- For this reason if you do need to authorise again and you feel this could be an issue, we recommend doing step 3 above in a private browser or incognito window.
Test Your Connection
You can use our Check Connection function to test the link from Omnivore to Catch. Navigate to Settings - General - Catch, click Check Connection.
More Setup Steps
Follow this link and click on Catch Setup to view the documentation and continue the Omnivore/Catch setup process.