TABLE OF CONTENTS
If you sell clothing or other products with a size chart, its a Onceit requirement that the size chart is provided on the product listing on the Marketplace. The size chart will show on the listing in
Please follow the steps below to add a size chart image using Omnivore.
- Size Chart Image Requirements:
- The image must be .jpg
- Publicly available i.e not hosted anywhere that requires a login
- We recommend that it can be viewed without increasing/decreasing the size of the image.
- Onceit has very specific requirements for their size charts. Please check with your account manager or your onboarding specialist.
Add A Size Chart Image
To add a size chart to your listings using Omnivore:
- Login to Omnivore
- Decide which products you want to have the size chart added to by creating a Product Group. Go to 'Products - Product Groups' to create the product group.
- Go to Products - Product Actions
- Click the button 'Create size chart'
- Enter the name e.g Size Chart for Womens Dresses and choose the Onceit Marketplace
- Choose the product group you want to apply the Size Chart to that was created in step 2.
- Enter the URL of the image for the size chart
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Onceit' to update your listings on the marketplace.