TABLE OF CONTENTS
- New To Kogan
- Already Listing or Selling on Kogan
- Authorisation Information.
- Next Steps & Essential Reading.
Before you commence the Integration process from your eCommerce Store to Omnivore to Your Marketplace Store it is best to have your Kogan Seller Account complete and ready to list. We cannot do this step for you, you will have to contact Kogan to assist and complete the setup.
New To Kogan
If you are new to Kogan and you need to start fresh you can contact Kogan Directly via this getting started link.
We can also provide a direct introduction to Kogan if that interests you. Please contact our Support Team if you would like to proceed with an introduction.
Already Listing or Selling on Kogan
If you are already selling on Kogan and you have existing listings please inform Kogan Support or your account manager of your new Omnivore Integration. There are specific requirements they will explain to you. More information on Existing Kogan Listings can be found below. Read on for the next key steps.
Once you have setup your Kogan Seller Account you will need to obtain your unique Authorization Information that you add into Omnivore, this process connects Omnivore to you Kogan Seller Account. More information on connecting Omnivore to your Kogan Seller Account can be found below. Read on for the next key steps.
Next Steps & Essential Reading.
- Contact Kogan to begin selling on the Kogan Marketplace.
- If already selling seek specific requirements as an Omnivore user. Click here for the Kogan documentation.
- For Existing Listing Information click here.
- For steps on how to obtain your Authorization Information and add it into Omnivore click here.