The following is a quick checklist to make sure you're set up to sell on MyDeal.
Connect Omnivore to MyDeal
- You will need a Seller ID and Seller Token. MyDeal will provide this when your MyDeal selling account is set up
- To add the Seller ID and Seller Token to Omnivore go to 'Settings - MyDeal - General' and enter then at the top of the page, then scroll down and click 'Update'
Choose which products to list
- You will need to select a MyDeal category for each product you want to list on MyDeal. See Category Mapping for more instructions
- If there are products you don't want to list on MyDeal, you can either Block them or simply not choose a MyDeal category for them to list on. You can block a single product or exclude products by brand or keyword.
- When you first start selling on MyDeal, all products are reviewed and approved before they are live and available for sale.
- After you've completed your Omnivore Set Up, there will be a 'Start Selling' link in the top of the Dashboard - click this to send your products to MyDeal.
- Ask your Account Manager to review your products. You can email them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to change the price of products you can create a promotion to increase or decrease the price of all products or a group of products.
At a minimum you must have one Default Shipping option. You can set this up in Omnivore under 'Settings - MyDeal - Shipping'. Other options include:
- Standard and Express
- Shipping charged for every unit sold or ONE shipping charge for multiple items of the same unit
- Location based shipping charges; there are 19 pre-defined zones by postcode across Australia e.g Sydney metro, NT Metro, NT Regional, ACT, etc
- Weight based shipping charges
- Price based shipping charges
See article Shipping Overview for more information.
NB: Your Account Manager at MyDeal will need to assist with setting up Rate Tables and Shipping zones
- Set up a stock buffer under 'Settings - Administration' if you carry low levels of stock and want to reduce the chance of overselling.