Please note: This applies to Retailers using our apps/extensions for Shopify, Magento 1, Magento 2, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Manual CSV Upload. Any Enterprise or Custom Integration Retailers are supported and quoted separately.
Onboarding and Set up
Omnivore has been designed so that Retailers can set themselves up. If you need general assistance or have technical issues with our platform, we provide support here in our Support Centre - there are a range of support articles and checklists which will guide you or you can submit a request to our Support team for assistance. Please also see the article: Our approach to helping our Retailers.
If the level of support you need exceeds 3 hours or requires assistance beyond our Technical Support team (e.g a Developer) we reserve the right to charge for support. We will always let you know before we start charging and aim to keep charges to a minimum.
Assisted Integration and Onboarding Specialist Support Package (optional)
Learning new Marketplaces can be tricky but ultimately rewarding when you increase your sales. If you are time poor, find new systems overwhelming or just want specialist help we can provide an assisted set up.
This service includes:
- A dedicated Marketplace Specialist to assist you through the initial set up, starting to sell and through to the end of the first month of trading. Support is provided via phone, email and online meetings using Zoom to screenshare.
- Assist with connecting your ecommerce platform to Omnivore
- Set up of key marketplace settings such as shipping
- Linking existing listings (eBay) where possible
- Product Optimisation; tailoring your product data to the marketplace e.g. Product Titles
- Listing or blocking products - assigning marketplace categories, blocking products, 2 hours of effort is provided as part of your onboarding package, additional category mapping is charged at $50/hour.
- Product merchandising such as bundling
- How to use/set up promotional and merchandising features e.g. promotions or promoted listings
- End to end order testing
- Implement a product listing template (provided the template code meets Omnivore requirements) – eBay only.
- A 30-minute training session on how to use Omnivore
- $600 for the first marketplace, $300 for each additional marketplace
- If you use WooCommerce or Magento and we identify an issue which requires a Developer (e.g connection or data issues) and the cause is your ecommerce platform then there is an additional charge of $200/hour.
You will need...
- A Marketplace Seller account for each marketplace you want to sell on. If you don’t have it we can either introduce you (depending on the marketplace) or direct you on where to apply
- To set up your Marketplace storefront i.e eBay Store
Please note the following conditions before starting..
- A successful integration still requires commitment from you. No guarantee is made on how long it will take to get your Marketplace set up completed since several steps still rely on you. If you have everything ready, it can usually be done in a few days
- You know your products better than anyone can so if there are set-up related actions that require knowledge of your products you will need to complete them
- We do not get involved with your ecommerce platform so any changes required here are your responsibility. We can provide recommendations e.g. how to structure your data for best results but we will not login to or make changes to your ecommerce platform configuration
- We can screenshare with you to make changes to your marketplace admin if required (e.g. to set up ebay business policies)
- For multi-marketplace integrations we focus on setting up one marketplace first before moving on to the next