TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to add Keywords to your products
- Advanced Users
- Product Attributes for Sleepwear and Sunglasses
Catch Keywords enables Sellers to add additional Keywords to your product listings on Catch to help customers find your products better when they search on Catch.
Keywords need to be relevant to the product. For example, if you are selling a womens dress you may add words like 'Cocktail' or 'Formal' - these are words that a customer may use when searching for a dress.
See article by Catch: Keywords - Optimise search results
How to add Keywords to your products
- In Omnivore, go to 'Products - Catch'. Navigate to the 'Marketplace Attributes tab.
- Add up to 5 keywords for each product in each field provided.
- To see the keyword fields by using the line scroll bar to move across the page.
- Once finished inserting your Keywords 1-5, go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Catch'
You can add all keywords to the first field using a | symbol to separate them. For example: Memory Foam|Best |Word|Word
If you use this option do not use the other keyword fields, just the field labelled Keyword 1. There is a character limit of 100 (including spaces and | ) for the Keywords if you use this option.