Yes, you can now add Afterpay as a payment option to your products (an Afterpay fee applies). Afterpay offers buyers a 'buy now' pay later service. You get paid upfront and Afterpay organises four fortnightly interest-free payments with the buyer.
To activate Afterpay on all listings:
- Go to Omnivore
- Go to 'Settings' then 'Trade Me' then 'General'
- There is a checkbox 'Enable payment by Afterpay as well as standard payment methods'. Ensure this is checked.
- Click 'Update Settings'
- Then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Trade Me'
To activate Afterpay on a Product Group
- Go to Trade Runner.
- Create a Product Group (go to 'Products --> Product Group') - determine the products you would like to apply After Pay to. e.g you may only want After Pay to be available on products over $100.
- Go to 'Products --> Product Actions'
- Click 'Create Afterpay'
- Complete the required fields and click 'Save'
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Trade Me' to add After Pay to the listings in the product group.