TABLE OF CONTENTS
If you sell clothing or other products with a size chart, its a Baby Bunting requirement that the size chart is provided on the product listing on Baby Bunting. The size chart will be visible to the buyer on the listing.
Size Chart Image Requirements
The image must be .JPG or .PNG.
Publicly available i.e not hosted anywhere that requires a login.
We recommend that it can be viewed without increasing/decreasing the size of the image.
Baby Bunting has very specific requirements for their size chart images, please see that attached PDF at the bottom of this FAQ.
To add a size chart to your listings
- Login to Omnivore
- Decide which products you want to have the size chart added to by creating a Product Group. Go to 'Products - Product Groups' to create the product group.
- Go to Products - Product Actions
- Click the button 'Create size chart'
- Enter the name e.g Size Chart for Baby Shoes and choose the Baby Bunting Marketplace.
- Choose the product group you want to apply the Size Chart to that was created in step 2.
- Enter the URL of the image for the size chart. If you have a size chart image URL that you use on you eCommerce Store you can use that as long as it ends in .jpg or .png. E.g. https://cdn11.xxxx.com/s-rxzabllq/product_images/uploaded_images/onsie-size-chart-babies.jpg
- Click 'Save'
- The page will refresh and you will see the visible size chart on the Product Actions Page.
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Baby Bunting' to update your listings on the Marketplace.