Update to the Omnivore + Google Smart Shopping Solution
From the 28th June 2022, we will be shutting down the Google Smart Shopping ads component of the Omnivore Google Shopping offering.
After a review of the Google Smart Shopping solution we were offering and what’s required to continue to support Google Smart Shopping we decided to focus our time and energy elsewhere. We are focused on adding new marketplaces in Australia, New Zealand and worldwide to make marketplaces more accessible and to help you grow.
Here’s what is changing:
- Omnivore will continue to provide the Google Shopping product feed to your Google Merchant Centre account – there is no change to your product feed.
- You will no longer be able to create/edit Smart Shopping campaigns and/monitor campaign performance via Omnivore
- If you have Google Smart Shopping ad campaigns active, they will continue to run as they are now via Google Ads
- After the 28th June 2022, you can manage your Smart Shopping campaigns via Google Ads, access Google Ads from here. To find your Google Ads account number, in Omnivore go to 'Settings - Google Ads - General'.
- Omnivore will no longer charge you based on conversion value from Smart Shopping ads, the Google Shopping product feed mentioned in point 1 above is included as part of your Omnivore monthly fee.
If you have any questions or problems getting access to your Google Ads account, please contact us for assistance.