With Omnivore you can:
- Submit a Google Product Feed to a Google Merchant Centre account (GMC)
- Create free product listings on the Google Shopping Tab - all ecommerce retailers should have this, its free to set up with Omnivore and free on Google.
- If you have physical retailer stores, Omnivore also supports pushing your location inventory data to Google. This enables you run Local Inventory Shopping ads which will show products you have in stock in your local store(s) - Google will display "In Store" or distance to the closest store on the ad.
About the Omnivore Google Product Feed
- The product feed we submit to google meets Googles product feed requirements. In addition, you can use Omnivore to optimise your product data.
- You can use features in Omnivore to enhance product data such as title and description from your ecommerce platform if your customers search on Google in different ways to the way your customers use your website.
- You can also use Omnivore to add 'custom labels' to products to use in Google Ad campaigns. For example, you can add a custom label such as 'fathersdaypromo' to a particular group of products then create a campaign in Google Ads using that custom label for those products.
- You can link your GMC account to Omnivore's MCA account which enables you to sync your product feed and product updates to Google via their APIs. This means that your products update on Google every 15 mins throughout the day.
Free Listings on the Google Shopping Tab
Google have made it free for Retailers to list their products on the Shopping tab. The Shopping tab, found at the top of Google Search, is a page dedicated to helping Shoppers search and filter results for the products they’re looking for
Free Listings appear under this carousel, and flow down the page as shoppers scroll and browse.