Google requires that your website have the following to be eligible for free product listings and/or paid Smart Shopping ads:
- Accurate contact information. The Contact us page on your website must include any two of the following information:
- Business phone number
- Email address
- Physical business address
- Terms and Conditions: Google Shopping requires that merchants provide transparency into the product that's being promoted. Google also requires that merchants set realistic expectations about what their products can do for their users.
- Please provide clear billing terms and conditions- you'll want to meet these guidelines;
- Your billing terms and conditions must be clear and conspicuous to users.
- Your billing terms and conditions cannot just be provided via a link.
- Your prices and billing methods must be easily located on your website and conspicuous to users.
- Providing prices and billing information in very small print on your website isn't considered conspicuous to users.
- Subscription-only billing and products are not allowed
- Secure checkout process. Payment and transaction processing, as well as collection of any sensitive and financial personal information from the user, must be conducted over a secure processing server (SSL-protected, with a valid SSL certificate - https://).
- Return policy. Your site must provide a clear and conspicuous return policy to users.
- Complete checkout process. Ensure users are able to successfully add items to the cart and fully complete the checkout process.
Tip: Add a link to your Contact Information, Terms and Conditions, Billing and Return Policy's to your website footer so it’s readily available for Google.
When Omnivore submits your Google Shopping Feed, Google will check your website to ensure the above is provided. If it is not, your product listings and ads will not be displayed.
Here is an excellent article about the above if you need more information: Must Haves for Google Shopping
For more information see Google Website Requirements.