TABLE OF CONTENTS
Types Of Shipping
MyDeal offers the following options around Shipping
- Rate Tables: MyDeal supports up to 5 unique rate tables per account which provides the flexibility for you to customise your shipping costs for different sets of products in your range if required.
- Postcode Exclusions: If you are unable to deliver to certain postcodes you can provide a separate list of postcodes or postcode ranges to be excluded per rate table. See instructions here.
- Free Shipping: If you would like to offer free shipping to certain locations you can enter 0 as the Shipping Cost or Base Cost in the table.
Lead Time To Ship
This is setup directly in My Deal. It is also referred to as “Delivery Time” by them not lead time to ship.
To update delivery periods please contact the My Deal team via a request with seller enquiry type 'Product Description/Image Update' and include the relevant SKUs as well as the new delivery details in an easy to understand spreadsheet. The changes will be implemented by the My Deal team. https://sellerhelp.mydeal.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
- These are set up in MyDeal and your Account Manager at MyDeal will assist you in setting these up.
- Once set up you will be provided with a Custom ID. Enter the custom ID in Omnivore under Settings - MyDeal - Shipping. Choose the Shipping policy that you want the rate to be. The Shipping Type in Omnivore has to be 'custom shipping table'.
You will need to choose how often you charge shipping - a flat rate per unit or a flat rate per quantity
|Flat per unit
|Flat per quantity
- If a buyer purchases different items e.g a chair and a table, the customer will always get charged for shipping for each item.
- You can only combine shipping if its multiple quantities of the SAME item.