Note this feature is for users of Magento v2.3 and above.
- This feature enables you to add a prefix to the Order Id that is sent to Magento
- Its useful if you want to better identify the marketplace that the order originates from.
How to set up
- In Omnivore, go to 'Settings - Magento2 Feed - Marketplace Config' and go to the Magento Order Prefix section
- Choose the Marketplace e.g eBay from the drop down then enter a combination of letters or numbers that you want to use. e.g you can just add ebay
- Click 'Create'
- Do this for each marketplace as required.