- Magento 1 and Magento 2 allow you to create multiple magento websites or stores such as one for Australia and one for New Zealand. Or you may want to use multiple magento websites for different marketplaces.
- ONE Omnivore account = ONE Magento site.
- When you install the Omnivore extension (for Magento 1 and 2), by default Omnivore will connect to the following IDs
- Magento 1:
- Magento Website ID = 1
- Magento Store View ID = 1
- Magento Store View ID for orders = 1
- Magento 2:
- Store ID = 0
- Order Store ID = 0
- Store Code
- Magento 1:
- You can change these default settings after you have installed and connected Omnivore. Our support team will need to change these for you as it involves deleting all products from Omnivore. Please submit a request to our Support team.
Magento and Omnivore Account Structure
- One Omnivore account can be connected to ONE magento site
- The Omnivore account which is connected to the one magento site can then have multiple marketplaces e.g eBay.com.au, amazon.com.au etc however you cannot have 2 of the same marketplaces e.g ebay.com.au and ebay.com.au connected to two different eBay stores.
- If you would like to use different Magento site ID's for different marketplaces we will need to create an Omnivore account for each marketplace. For example, you may want to use different site ID's for different marketplaces depending on how you manage your products and data in Magento