TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Installation Via Composer
- Pre-connection Checks in Magento
- Installing on a Test/Dev/Staging site
Installation Via Composer
- Please use the composer method by Magento to install the packages is via "composer".
- The Omnivore package(s) for Magento 2.1+ and specific versions required are:
- Magento 2.3+
- citybeach/omnivore (2.4.1)
- citybeach/integration (1.1.13)
Once you have installed the packages you can continue to Connect to Omnivore using the steps below.
If you would like to use the Manual Install method please contact us for setup steps.
Connection To Omnivore & Create Account
Before you continue on this connection step please check the 'Additional Settings' section below. It is recommended that these Magento settings are checked first.
- After the packages are installed you should see 'Omnivore' in the Magento admin page (bottom-left). This link will take you to the Omnivore page on your Magento admin site.
- Click this then click ‘Go to Omnivore’. The "Go To Omnivore" button will then link you to the Omnivore site registration page (or Dashboard once you have registered).
- Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Create account’
If you have any problems connecting to Omnivore, please review these troubleshooting guidelines.
Pre-connection Checks in Magento
Within Magento please ensure the following 5 settings are checked and applied:
In Stores - Configuration please ensure Webhooks has Enabled No.
In System - Check your integration token for the extension. You should have a Consumer Key - Consumer Secret - Access Token - Access Token Secret.
In System - check the Integrations page, you should see CityBeach Integration
This shows the list of what is approved in the API:
In Stores - Configuration - Services - OAuth check 'Allow OAuth Access Token to be used as standalone Bearer tokens to YES.