From the left-hand nav, select "Promotions –-> Create new promotion":
If you want the promotion to start immediately, leave the Start date empty.
If you want the promotion to apply indefinitely leave the End date empty.
Otherwise, enter the dates you want the promotion to be applied.
Apply a discount:
To apply a price discount you can change the price
- by a % (e.g decrease all prices by 10%),
- by a dollar discount (e.g decrease all prices by $10)
- or set all prices to one price by using Fixed dollar amount (e.g all products could be set for one price of $15)
Increase the price:
You can also use this to increase the price of your products on Trade Me - simply put a – (negative) before the number
e.g to add 10% to all prices put -10 in the percentage field.
To apply the promotion to a specific product(s)
If you want to apply the promotion to all products tick the box or if you only want to apply it to specific products enter the SKU of those products the promotion applies to.
Use the SKU from Trade Runner as this is the unique identifier of products.
You can find it by going to 'Inventory - All Products'
Or click through to the full information on the product page:
Activating the promotion:
Once you have created the promotion, go to ‘All Promotions’ and click ‘Apply Active Promotions’ – this will push the changes through to Trade Me.
In the 'Inventory - All products' section you will be able to see what the the price will be on Trade Me when a promotion has been applied.
- Using this feature will not change the prices on your eCommerce store.
- You cannot apply multiple promotions to the same sku.
- If your RRP is greater than the Sale Price, you MUST tick "If a product is already on sale would you like to include it in this promotion?" otherwise the promotion price will not be applied.