Quarantined orders are orders that at the time of importing into our system, have not had payment confirmed. This may happen for orders that are Fixed Price Offers.
If you receive a quarantined order, you will be notified via email and an alert in the orders section of the Dashboard.
The order is held in a 'quarantined' state in our system and is not sent through to your eCommerce store until you release it.
This is to protect Sellers from sending out their products without receiving payment.
What to do with a Quarantined Order
- You will need to monitor the your Pay Now account for payment.
- Once you have received payment for the order login to our system to release the order from Quarantine so that it is sent to your eCommerce store for fulfilment.
- Go to Order - All Orders
- Find the order - you can filter by Order Type: Quarantined
- Click through to the page which contains all information about the order and click the button 'Release from Quarantine'
- Quarantine orders are orders where a confirmed payment hasn't been received when we import the order from Trade Me
- Quarantine orders are held in our system until you release them
- Once you have received payment, you can release Quarantined orders to your ecommerce store for fulfilment
- Depending on your ecommerce platform, the order may be marked as having no money paid by the customer because the transaction was missing from Trade Me. You will need to add the payment manually in your ecommerce store if you require this information to be shown, since it has occurred outside the normal lifecycle for an order