Tradevine and My Products are listing tools for Trade Me.
If you have used Tradevine or My Products, your Trade Me account will need to be re-authorised to Omnivore - we will need to do this for you.
If you have used or are using Tradevine or My Products and want to switch to Omnivore, here is what you should know:
- You Trade Me account can only be connected to one listing tool
i.e Omnivore or Tradevine/My Products. You need to choose which one to use.
- Before turning off My Products, you can export your product data from My Products if you need to.
We recommend doing this to have for your records just in case you need it as it will not be available after moving to Omnivore.
- If you switch to Omnivore you will lose access to My Products.
- We recommend setting up Omnivore first (i.e connect Omnivore to your ecommerce store, set up the key settings such as shipping and map your products you want to list), then authorise Omnivore to access your Trade Me account as the last step to limit the time that your listings are off site.
- Once you use Omnivore, you will list all products via Omnivore and not by any other means.
i.e you cannot use Omnivore with Tradevine/My Products at the same time.