You can add an additional image to listings on a marketplace without adding the image to your ecommerce store. This is also an easy way to add a size chart to your listings.
- The image must be .jpg
- Publicly available i.e not hosted anywhere that requires a login
- It must meet the size and https requirements for the marketplace it is to be displayed on. eg eBay require all images to be https.
- Have an image URL e.g https://i.imgur.com/8aVafsW.jpg . If you don't have an image URL you can create them using www.imgur.com. Go to www.imgur.com - Click on New post, Browse for the images you want, Select the images, Wait for the processing, after the processing is complete, right click the image, copy image address. Use this address when you set up Add image to listings.
Step 1: Create a Product Group
- Go to 'Products - Product Groups'
- Using the criteria available e.g weight, brand, category etc or add a list of SKUs that you want the Product Group to consist of. You will then add the image to the products in this product group.
- Infortmation on how to create product groups in Omnivore can be found here
Step 2: Add the image to the Products in the Product Group
- Go to 'Products - Product Actions'
- Click 'Create additional image'
Enter the required information
- Add a Name that will be easy to identify eg in this example "eBay additional image"
- Choose the marketplace you want to apply the titles to from the Apply to marketplace dropdown e.g. "eBay Australia"
Next Choose the Product Group you created from the Use product group drop down (in this example we have a Product Group named "All eBay" which has been set up to include all products listing on eBay)
Under 'Extra image for products' provide the URL of the image.
- Click Save
- Finally in order to apply your new product group image you will need to navigate to the Omnivore dashboard and select the relevant UPLOAD TO MARKETPLACE button.