Navigate to the left hand menu.
Select PROMOTIONS / CREATE NEW PROMOTION
- You cannot apply multiple promotions to the same sku.
- Using this feature will not change the prices on your eCommerce store.
If you want the promotion to start immediately, leave the START DATE empty.
If you want the promotion to apply indefinitely leave the END DATE empty.
Otherwise, enter the dates you want the promotion to be applied. Please note the dates are based on local time of the marketplace you choose and the promotion will start / end at midnight.
You are also able to set a specific time for the promotion to start. Simply enter the activation time (am/pm)(24hr time) and then it will apply upon the next marketplace upload.
(2) Apply a discount:
Discount prices by a fixed % (e.g decrease all prices by 10%)
Discount prices by a fixed $ amount (e.g decrease all prices by $10)
(3) Set all prices to one fixed price
Use the Fixed dollar amount (e.g all products could be set for one price of $15)
(4) Increase the price:
You can also use this to increase the price of your products on eBay - simply put a – (negative) before the number
e.g to add 10% to all prices put -10 in the percentage field.
e.g to add $10 to all prices put -10 in the Dollar discount field.
(5) To apply a promotion and add a cost for free shipping:
You can use this to apply a discount (percentage or $) and also add a cost to cover free shipping into your list price.
eg. decrease prices by 20% and add $8 to cover free shipping.
(6) To apply the promotion to all products
If you want to apply the promotion to all products tick the box for 'APPLY TO ALL PRODUCTS LISTED FOR SALE' under the Products heading in the Promotion
- If your RRP is greater than the Sale Price, you MUST tick "If a product is already on sale would you like to include it in this promotion?" otherwise the promotion price will not be applied.
(7) To apply the promotion to specific products
If you want the promotion to apply to a selected group of products, than you will need to create a PRODUCT GROUP .
Once the product group has been created you simply assign it to the promotion.
Select CREATE PROMOTION to apply the product group.
(8) Activating the promotion:
Once you have created the promotion, go to ALL PROMOTIONS and click ‘APPLY ACTIVE PROMOTIONS’ – this will push the changes through to the marketplace.
(9) Review the promotion:
To review that the promotion has been applied to the product / s correctly you can navigate to the product page and review the price row or the marketplace details screen on the product page.