There are two different syncs to keep your products up to date on a Marketplace. This applies to users of Magento v1 and Magento v2.
1. Nightly Full Product Sync
- As a default setting, Omnivore is set up to perform a complete sync between your Magento store, Omnivore and any linked Marketplace(s) once every 24 hours, usually at midnight.
- All product details such as images, price, inventory, descriptions, product titles will be updated
- You can schedule the full product sync to happen more frequently throughout the day by going to Settings - Administration then enter the times you want it to sync in the field 'Refresh product feed at hour' - if you have a large number of products we don't recommend doing this more than twice per day as inventory updates (see below) will not process when a Full product sync is running.
2. Inter Day Inventory Sync
- Omnivore will sync inventory changes throughout the day every 20 minutes (at best) to 60 minutes depending on the number of products you have.
- Timing depends on the marketplace being updated, the total number of products in magento and the number of inventory changes you have. For example, if you have around 3,000 products with 200 products requiring an inventory update to eBay this will take around 15-20 minutes and will happen every 20 minutes provided the first inventory sync has completed.