This FAQ covers the two scenarios to connect Omnivore to Westfield online. Please observe both ways and select which is relevant to you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Add Westfield online & Connect
Points to consider before you connect:
- If you're new to Omnivore, simply select Westfield online Marketplace during the sign up process after installing the Omnivore app and follow the prompts using the below information as a guide.
- Existing Omnivore Customers adding Westfield online please follow the steps below.
- Existing Westfield online Omnivore Sellers see the Existing Connection / Reconnection section of this FAQ.
- Have your Westfield Marketplace Account login details close by, you will be prompted to login.
- From your Omnivore Dashboard click Add New Marketplace from the right had section.
- Select Setup Westfield from the list to enter into the setup wizard.
- Check your information and currency on the first welcome screen and click Next.
- You will be asked to connect your Omnivore Account to your Westfield Marketplace Account, during this process you will be asked to login to Westfield online.
- Click Go to Westfield.
- You will be directed to the Westfield online/Mirakl Login page, you will need to sign in to Mirakl.
- After you click next and login you will be taken to a Mirakl page, on this page you will have to read the screen and click Confirm.
- This completes the authorisation process from Omnivore to your Westfield online Marketplace Account. Click Continue.
- The next step in the wizard is to setup your Default Shipping for Westfield online. Select your preferred shipping from the Shipping drop down list and click Finish.
- The final step is to select your top level categories for Westfield online.
- This screen will have a list of Westfield Categories, tick the ones that are most relevant to you, then click Next.
- This completes the first stages of Adding Westfield online to Omnivore, Connecting Omnivore to Westfield and setting up the basic functions.
- Please note there are still more settings to check, please follow this Full Setup Guide to continue with your next steps.
Authorise Process - Omnivore to Westfield online
If Omnivore is connected to Westfield online (using an old method) and you have been asked to re-auth or reconnect please follow these steps as a guide.
- In Omnivore navigate to Settings - General - Westfield online, note the fields are blank, click Authorize Now.
- This will put you into the authorization/connection wizard process.
- See steps 6-8 in the first section above and follow the prompts to authorize Omnivore to Westfield online.
- Navigate to return back to the Settings - General - Westfield online page in Omnivore.
- Click the Check Connection button to ensure this process worked successfully.
- Once connected you will see your Shop Name and ID and Status will say Authorised.
If you connected Omnivore to the incorrect Westfield Marketplace Account you will need to follow the below process to re-authorise.
- Log out of your Mirakl account ( Westfield Marketplace Account)
- In Omnivore navigate to Settings - General - Westfield online and click Delete Authorisation.
- Click Authorise Now, this will take you back into step 6 above. Continue with steps 6-8 above.
- Please be aware that sometimes your browser can automatically login you using saved credentials. That is great unless the saved credentials happen to be for a different Westfield Account that you do not want Omnivore to connect to.
- For this reason if you do need to authorise again and you feel this could be an issue, we recommend doing step 3 above in a private browser or incognito window.
Check / Test Your Connection
You can use our Check Connection function to test the link from Omnivore to Westfield online.
Navigate to Settings - General - Westfield online, click Check Connection.