TABLE OF CONTENTS
The 'Minimum Stock Sync Threshold' is a new setting that can reduce the number of updates to each marketplace when orders are made. It helps to optimise the synchronisation process by ignoring updates when the stock level is plentiful in the marketplace.
- In Omnivore navigate to Settings - Marketplace Name (eg eBay) - Settings.
- Scroll down to the Your Orders section and hover over the contextual help ? to read about the feature.
- When it is set to 0 this setting is not in use.
- If you apply 5 for example, when you receive a new marketplace order, we only sync stock to each marketplace if the inventory level is below 5.
- Click Update at the bottom of this page.
- Click Upload to Marketplace from the Dashboard.