Onceit Seller Manual (June 2021) Attached below
The Settings - General - Onceit page in Omnivore has an API Key and Endpoint field.
The API key must be filled in.
The Endpoint field if blank is set to Production by Default.
At this stage I am unsure when we would use Pre-Production.
Product Data Specific
validation error = 1000|The attribute 'colour' (Colour) is required,1000|The attribute 'colour_group' (Colour Group) is required
Send this article to retailer https://support.omnivore.com.au/support/solutions/articles/17000127260
Also added to the common listing errors new faq.
(have added this to our existing listings faq)
Excluded Products (this section including the attachment has its own seller faq)
Cosmetics & Beauty
- Any cosmetic products that require a prescription or a medical professional's supervision or direction for their use
- Any products with tampered packaging
- Expired products
- Products which will expire within 6 months
- Syringes, with or without needles
- And product containing needles
- Any Beauty or Salon only products that specify “Professional Use Only”
- Toothpaste with more than 0.25% diethylene glycol (DEG)
- Any consumable products containing Glucomannan or Konjac
- Any chemical substance or compound that is intended for commercial, industrial, or professional use only and is not available for general consumer purchase
- Radioactive or contaminated material
- Any homeware or children’s products containing lead
- Fire Extinguishers
- Products that display explicit nudity or vulgar language
- Products that contain obscene material or pornography
- Products that either portray, glorify or promote in an insensitive way:
- animal cruelty
- any historical or news events
- criminal or illegal activity
- derogatory stereotyping based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or nationality
- natural or man-made disaster(s)
- Shows or promotes Drug Use or Promotes Drugs.
- Products marketed to or targeted at kids or teenagers that are age- inappropriate.
- Plants, Plant Products, Seeds
- Illegal plants, plant products, or seeds
- Plants, plant products, or seeds that are considered to be a controlled substance
- Any product that is age-restricted by law
- Adult products including but not limited to sex toys and aids
- Gambling products
- Tinted vehicle headlight covers
- Alcohol which is not loaded/mapped against the correct categories
- Other tobacco/nicotine products
- For example but not limited to Airsoft, air guns, BB guns, pellet guns, paintball guns, replica/imitation guns, or firearms of any type
- Ammunition of any type (including pellet, BB, air gun, paintball, sling shot ammunition, pistol crossbows)
- Any product which will not be accepted by New Zealand customs or flag MPI for inspection which may include (but is not limited to) Food, Wood and hazardous substances. Please see the New Zealand customs website for the full list