Catch Marketplace | Shipping Grid | Action Required
Modified on: Mon, 2 Aug, 2021 at 2:04 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE TO YOUR CATCH STORE - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
We are reaching out to advise you that we are increasing our Shipping Grid to include an additional 17 new zones. These changes will affect all live sellers on Catch Marketplace and allow you to expand your customer base and grow your sales.
What is Required?
- Fill out this following questionnaire here by COB Friday, 16th July
- If you elected for further assistance, our team will reach out shortly to assist you in updating your Shipping Grid,
- If you do not require assistance, please ensure you have updated your Shipping Grid by COB Wednesday, 21st July by following the steps below.
How do I update my Shipping Grid?
- Log into your Catch store here and navigate to the tab ‘Shipping Configuration’ > Scroll down the page with all 35 shipping zones to review the zones that you have enabled,
- Follow the steps listed in the below guide according to your Shipping Grid set up.
Note: We have added another 17 zones which by default will be disabled. It is critical that you review these zones and determine which should be enabled for shipping. What happens if I do not make any changes?
If no changes are made, this will mean that customers based in the new locations will not have access to your range and find your products unavailable at checkout.
Should you need any support in the set-up or have any further questions around these changes, please raise a case
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch Marketplace Team
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.