Marketplace product attributes are additional data points specific to a particular product/SKU for selling on TradeSquare. You can use them to:
- Set a minimum order quantity
- Set a pack quantity
- Mark an item as clearance
How to add marketplace attributes to your products
- Login to Omnivore and go to 'Products - On TradeSquare' then navigate to the 'Marketplace Attributes' tab
- Add the data in the fields available or use the CSV upload feature.
- After you have made any changes to the Marketplace Attributes table that you want synced with TradeSquare, go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to TradeSquare'.
Minimum Order Quantity
- If you want the buyer to purchase a minimum quantity of a product i.e they can only buy 6 or more, then you can add this to your product using Marketplace attributes.
- To do this navigate to the Marketplace Attribute tab, add the Minimum Order quantity amount to the "Min order qty" option next to the relevant product/s that you want to apply a minimum order to.
- If you are selling packs of items i.e 24 bottles of mineral water, then you must add number of items in the pack to your product using Marketplace attributes.
- To do this navigate to the Marketplace Attribute tab, add the Pack quantity amount to the "Pack qty" option next to the relevant product/s that you want to list. Pack quantity is mandatory on TradeSquare
- If you have a single item you can leave this field blank or add 1
- If you have end of line products that you will no longer stock, you can mark them as 'Clearance' when you list them for sale on TradeSquare. Note: Clearance products should be discounted by more than 30% of the original price.
- To do this navigate to the Marketplace Attribute tab, click the Dropdown arrow on the "Clearance Item" option next to the product/s that you want to list as clearance and choose "Yes"