TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Using the Extra Product Attributes
- Map your product attributes from Magento 2 to Omnivore
- More Relevant Articles
If your products in Magento have additional product attribute data, you can set up Omnivore so that it imports these attributes. For example, you may have attributes such as material, fabric, care instructions, country of manufacture, warranty, style etc.
Using the Extra Product Attributes
Once you have mapped the fields into Omnivore (see below) the additional product data can be used in the following ways:
- eBay Item Specifics - see the article eBay Item Specifics to find out how to set this up
- Amazon attributes and bullet points
- Catch attributes
- Adding content to your product descriptions
Map your product attributes from Magento 2 to Omnivore
- Login to Omnivore and go to 'Settings - Magento Feed - Map Fields'
- Scroll down to find the Omnivore data field on the left and then select your Magento data field from the drop down list field on the right.
- Complete your mappings this way then click Update Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have changed the fields, you can do a single product update to check the changes are correct.
- Under the 'Products' section in Omnivore, find a product and click through to the full product details page.
- Click the button 'Update from Magento'. If you're happy with the change go to the Dashboard and click 'Import from Magento' to start a sync and to import all data. See below.