You have the option to choose which Magento Order Store ID you send orders to from different marketplaces.
Omnivore defaults the Magento Order Store ID to 1 on set up, however you can choose to send orders from different marketplaces to different Magento Order Store IDs.
To Change the Default
- Go to Settings - Feeds - General
- Scroll down to the field Magento Store View ID for orders and enter the appropriate number
- Click Update
To set up the Magento Order Store ID for Different Marketplaces
- Go to Settings - Feeds - Marketplace Config
- From the drop down, choose the marketplace e.g Catch, Trade Me
- Enter the Magento Order Store ID and click 'Create'