The CSV File Upload solution is a solution for Retailers who either have their own custom built ecommerce platform or may not even have an ecommerce platform but have a range of products that they would like to sell on marketplaces.
A benefit to using the CSV Upload solution is it provides a way for Retailers to test out selling on Marketplaces without a big upfront investment in technology. However, you should be warned that it is a manual solution so it can be a little more time intensive than a fully automated solution.
The CSV Upload product is suitable for you if:
- You don't have your own ecommerce platform
- You have your own custom built ecommerce platform or are using one that is not one of the Standard ecommerce platforms that we support i.e Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento or BigCommerce. If you are using any of these platforms, you can get yourself set up by using one of our apps or plugins
- Your products or inventory don't change frequently e.g more than once a day/week. This is a manual solution so if you need to change your products or update your inventory, you need to update the CSV file then upload it into Omnivore
NB: If you have a Google Shopping Feed set up, you can also use this like the CSV Upload as a way to get Products and Inventory into Omnivore.
How it works
- Create your Omnivore Account
- Upload your CSV file which contains all your product data.
- Set up your marketplace(s) and list products
- Update Products and Inventory by making changes to the CSV file and then re-upload the file
- Orders from the marketplace(s) can be downloaded via Omnivore