You can now 'cross sell' (promote) your own products on your eBay Product Listing Template so that if a buyer is viewing one of your products, they will also be able to see up to 10 other products that you sell.
You can choose the products that you would like to promote e.g
- Show up to 10 products from the same eBay category. This is useful for example if you are selling Womens High Heel shoes, the cross sell section will feature other high heel shoes that you sell in that eBay Category.
- Show your top sellers
- Show products from a specified product group - you can specify the products that are shown based on creating a product group.
Here is an example of how it will look in your eBay listing description:
How to set up Cross Selling
To set up the Cross Sell section on your eBay Product Listing template:
- In eBay LINK/Omnivore go to 'Settings - eBay Australia - Product Template'
- Choose a heading - e.g See our other products you might like
- Choose the number of products you want to display - up to 10
- Choose the products you want promoted i.e a group of products, based on eBay Category or your top sellers.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Update'
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to eBay'