To use the Shopping on Instagram feature, you need to upload your Omnivore Product Feed into Catalogue Manager in Facebook
- Go to Catalogue Manager in Facebook
- Choose 'Product Data Sources' from the left menu then clisk the 'Add Products' button
- Select the 'Use Data Feeds' Option then 'Next'
- You will be asked: How do you want to upload your data feed? choose 'Set a schedule'. This means that the Product Feed will be refreshed between Omnivore and Facebook for the schedule you set.
- Enter your Data feed URL - you can find this on the Omnivore Dashboard or under 'Settings - Instagram - General' it will look something like this: https://m1.omnivore.com.au/v1/retailers/all-that-digi/products/instagram?secret=EWcM1eh5sJU8tXkRcfZM You don't need to add any login details.
- Schedule the frequency - consider how often your ecommerce store syncs with Omnivore. or how often products and inventory change. We recommend at least once every 24 hours..
- Choose a name for the feed e.g Omnivore and the currency of your ecommerce store e.g AUD
- Click 'Start Upload'. Once the upload is complete, you should see products in Facebook.