To connect Omnivore to your WooCommerce store, you can use the Omnivore plugin for WooCommerce. .
Get Set Up:
- Download the Plugin from the Wordpress Plugin directory
- Install the Plugin to WooCommerce: Login to your WooCommerce admin site
- Go to ‘Plugins’ in the left navigation menu, click 'Add New'
- Click 'Upload Plugin'
- Choose the Omnivore file you downloaded above and click 'Install Now'
- Click 'Activate Plugin'
- You should now see eBay LINK in left navigation menu - click on 'Omnivore'
- Click the button 'Go to Omnivore'
- You will be asked to save your connection details. Check the email address is the one you want to use on your Omnivore account and click 'Save'.
- Your plugin is now installed, you can now start setting up Omnivore. Click 'Go to Omnivore'
- You are now in the set up wizard for Omnivore- create your Omnivore account by confirming the currency of your WooCommerce store and accept the terms and conditions. Click 'Create account'
- If you have any problems trying to connect here, please review our Trouble Shooting Guidelines.
- Continue through the Set up Wizard by choosing a marketplace.
How to access Omnivore after Installation
- Go to 'Omnivore' in the left navigation menu in WooCommerce admin
- Click 'Go to Omnivore'