In order to be able to list products on eBay and retrieve the orders, you will have to authorise Omnivore to connect to your eBay account.
You might have already done it during the Omnivore account setup, or you might re-start the process from the Omnivore dashboard if there is a link saying "Connect to eBay" or from Settings -> eBay Australia -> General
If you have more than one eBay account, you will have to pay extra attention to the authorisation process in order to avoid linking your Omnivore account to the wrong eBay account.
If you only have 1 eBay account then you may skip steps 1 & 2 below:
The steps are listed below with corresponding screen captures.
- Logout of eBay.
- Close all browser windows. You are not logged out completely from the eBay authorisation server until all browser windows are closed.
Alternatively, use a different browser than the one you usually use to access eBay.
- Login to Omnivore/launch it from your ecommerce store.
- From the Omnivore Dashboard click "Connect to eBay".
Alternatively, go to Settings -> eBay Australia -> General -> click "Authorise Now"
- You will see a page titled "Important Note" that contains these very steps. Click "Continue to eBay"
- You will see the eBay login page. If you don't see the eBay login page, you have not correctly done the steps 1 & 2 above. Login to eBay making sure you use the correct account
- You will see a page asking you to grant application access for Omnivore. Click "I agree"
- You will then see a page confirming the success of the authorisation process and what eBay account you have authorised. Please make sure again that you have connected the correct eBay account.
Click "Continue" and you will return to the Dashboard or the Settings page, depending on where you started the authorisation process.
If you have connected the wrong account, you can re-start the authorisation from the Settings page. Make sure you completely logout from eBay as mentioned at steps 1 & 2.