Most users should be able to login to Omnivore from your ecommerce store:
- For Shopify: Login to Shopify, in the left hand navigation - go to Apps
- For BigCommerce: login to BigCommerce, in the left hand navigation - go to Apps - My Apps
- For Magento: Login to your Magento admin, in the navigation bar click on Trade Runner, then 'Go to Trade Runner'
- WooCommerce - if you have installed the Omnivore WooCommerce Plugin, login to WooCommerce, Go to 'Omnivore' in the left navigation menu, click 'Go to Omnivore'
- WooCommerce (without the plugin) or Custom Integrations: go to the URL provided e.g https://m1.omnivore.com.au/login/auth or https://m2.omnivore.com.au/login/auth and enter your email address and password. Click 'Forgot Password' if you can't remember it.
You will be logged out of Omnivore if you have not used it for 60 minutes or if we do a release/update the software.
If you are logged out of Omnivore and want to login again, you will need to:
- Logout of Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento
- Login to Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento
- Open Omnivore from the apps section, as per above
If your store is WooCommerce or some other custom integration, login via the URL provided.
Shopify/BigCommerce: What if it doesn't work?
Your Omnivore account is created when you first install the Omnivore app and it is the email address of the store admin, as defined in your Shopify/BigCommerce store.
The automatic login to Omnivore might not work in certain circumstances, for instance if the same email address is the admin for multiple stores, if you're logged in with a different user than the admin in your Shopify/BigCommerce store, etc.
If you are in this situation, it is possible to obtain a direct login to Omnivore. Contact us clearly stating what email address you'd like to use as login to Omnivore and for what store and we will appropriately set your account.
Forgot password doesn't work!
This feature will only work if you have a direct login to Omnivore as explained above.
It will not work if your account uses the automatic login from your Shopify or Bigcommerce store.