By default, Trade Runner will send the RRP and the Sale Price from your ecommerce store to Trade Me. The 'Sale Price' is then used as the price of the product in Trade Me. If the RRP is greater than the Sale Price then Was/Now pricing is automatically enabled.
Trade Me has strict guidelines around discounted pricing and the use of Was/Now pricing so make sure you are familiar with the following guidelines and adjust the RRP or Sale price accordingly.
- To change which price you use (RRP or Sale Price) got to 'Settings - Trade Me - General'. Scroll down to 'How do we treat Sale price vs RRP?
- From the drop down, select the option you prefer:
- NONE: Trade Runner will send the RRP and the Sale Price from your ecommerce store to Trade Me. This is the default.
- RRP_OVERRIDES_SALE: Trade Runner will force the Sale Price to be the SAME as the RRP
- SALE_OVERRIDES_RRP: Trade Runner will force the RRP to be the SAME as the Sale Price
- Click 'Update Settings' to save then go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Trade Me' to update Trade Me