Step 1: Get a Catch Account
- To get selling on to the Catch marketplace, first you will need a Catch Marketplace account. To get this, please contact Catch
Step 2: Generate an API Key for Catch
- Once you have the Catch account set up, you will need to generate an API key.
- Go to Catch Marketplace to login.
- On the top right corner, click on your email address/user ID.
- Then click 'API key' from the menu
- Click 'Generate a new key'
- Save this to enter into Omnivore later.
Step 3: Set up Omnivore
- If you're new to Omnivore, simply select Catch Marketplace during the sign up process after installing the Omnivore app and follow the prompts.
- Existing Omnivore Customers: Make a request to your key contact or customer support to add Catch Marketplace to Omnivore and provide them with your API key.