If for some reason you need to end a listing on eBay, you can do so via our platform.
To end an eBay listing:
- From the left hand menu select "Products --> On eBay Australia".
- Locate the eBay product listing you wish to end by entering he SKU or product name, then click the "Search" button.
- Select the product you need to end, then scroll down to the "eBay Australia Product View" section.
Click the "End Listing" button.
The listing should now be ended on eBay.
If for some reason, the product is still visible in your eBay store, you can also end it directly in eBay.
To do so:
- Login to your eBay seller account.
- Navigate to the Seller Hub and select the "Listings" tab.
- You can then search for the product listing either by SKU or by name.
e.g. a search for the SKU "ACME`12345"
Select the product to be ended by ticking the box alongside it, then select "End" from the "Actions" drop-down menu.
eBay will ask you to review the listing before ending it. If you're happy to proceed, click the "End listing" button.
Your listing should now be ended on eBay.
Ending Listings in Bulk.
You can do a Bulk End Listing of up to 200 at a time in eBay directly, to do this go to active listings > actions > End.
If you no longer wish to have the product listed on eBay, you will need to block it in our platform.
Further info on how to do this can be found here.
If however, you do wish to have the product re-listed on eBay again it will be re-listed as part of the next product upload feed to eBay.
If you need it to be re-listed immediately, please go to the dashboard and click the "Upload to eBay Australia" button.