We have tried to send the order through to Magento for fulfilment but the order has failed due to the shipping method from the order not being mapped to a shipping method in Magento - when an order comes through into Magento it needs to know which shipping method to use.
To solve this:
- From the left hand menu click ‘settings’ then ‘magento shipping methods’
- Scroll down to ‘Mappings To Do’.
- From the drop down, select the appropriate Magento shipping method you want to use for any orders that come through for that particular shipping method then click 'Create'.
- Go back to the Order - from the left hand nav select 'Orders' - 'All Orders'
- Search for the order that failed. Click through to the full details of the order and click 'Send to Retailer Again'
- The order will then be sent through to Magento for fulfilment. Allow a few minutes for the order to go through the different stages.